Monday, February 12, 2007

"Cowgirl" was my dad's nickname for me as a child, being that he is a proud Texan (in the best sense of "proud"), & I was born there. It's been years since I've ridden a horse, but some friends from my bro's church in Wesley Chapel invited me to their "Cowboys for Christ" Saturday ride out in the country.

Hank & Linda w/ Smokey-- from the "home team" (Hauskreis) I attend at Crosspointe Church. Anyone that thinks of Florida as just palm trees & beaches has never visited the greater part of our state: pine trees, palmetto bushes, not to mention cockroaches & mosquitos! (hello!)

Back in the saddle with Dakota:



Switch: from cowpoking-- to Sat. night fondue! friends Jen & Ryan just went to Switzerland over Christmas, but have been having an annual fondue night for awhile.

2 comments:

petra_fuer_alle said...

Sieht cool aus, wie du auf dem Pferd reitest! Fehlt nur noch der Cowboy-Hut... :-)

Anonymous said...

Martha,
It was awesome to have you join us for fondue night! Thanks for being a part of the fun!