Thursday, November 23, 2006

Changes...

I've posted 2 brief blogs already about my new city (click here) ... Several of you have asked how my move has gone, getting into my new apartment. So I thought I'd send a couple of photos.

I left things in November in a partial, continued unpacking stage, but still it looks pretty good! In most places in Europe, rented or purchased, you must install your own kitchen-- that is appliances AND cabinets! Everything including lights. You just get wiring and bathroom toilet, shower and sink. Other than that-- you're on your own!

Kitchen before, in the moving in stage .... and after, but still not finished, below.
You may notice that my appliances literally take over the kitchen: stove/oven, front-loading clothes washer, dish washer, then on far right, my clothes dryer. There was no room for the washer and dryer in the bathroom, and some apartments in Europe people have it in their kitchen. Will take some getting used to.

Living room -

Office -


A big Danke schön (thank you) for all those who have prayed for me in these transitional days!

No comments: