Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tennessee teams with Connexxion


This week our Connexxion campus ministry has had a grand time with 6 guests from Tennessee (Union Univ.) along with 2 American colleagues who work at a boarding school in south Germany. Here are some of us (left) in front of "Hanfried," the founder of the FSU university.

Julie B. (far rt. above, with Jess, Andrew & Kasey) worked a couple of years here with our group, and it's great having her back 'home' & leading the college exchange group. She & I are roomies again for 2 weeks. Both inside a main campus building & outside on a large plaza under festive umbrellas... (it was about 80 degrees!) ...we spent 3 mornings handing out about 1000 chocolate chip cookies and talking with students about our "Spot On" week. Jeff (on our staff) & Andrew (both left) are inviting some students around lunch time. It's the same week as our university's international days, so we fit right in.

1 comment:

Amyzing said...

I loved this post. Am currently confessing my jealous heart! I want to be there.

Will send and email to you soon with specifics. Still talking to Dad about you!!!

Hugs from Amy.

P.s. Have I told you how much I love my dishes and how I use them everyday?