Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Sevilla has a special color

I just spent a glorious week in Sevilla, my old "home", where I was privileged to see friends and visit the Connexxion group. The title of this entry is a line in a song... Here is the Giralda tower of the Cathedral (it used to be a mosque centuries ago). I stayed just 5 minutes from this spot.
My hosts, Paloma, her son Paco and daughter Inma (my good friend), along with her boyfriend Johnny and our friend Abraham.
3 good friends-- Hendrik, Juan Carlos, and Abraham (Hendrik and Abe are both working for Connexxion part- time). Hendrik is also doing ministry with the youth of our church, and we are excited that Abe has just started his practicum with Connexxion for 5 months.
Here is Hendrik preaching at our church in the town of Bormujos.
Right before I flew out we had a lunch together with the Connexxion team, at a super noisy restaurant that serves lots of meat-- beside me are Lauren D. & Abraham. Across are Maggie and Hendrik, and Lauren H.

No comments: