Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the "Fam"

Here is my delightful family in Florida, shown in the March sunshine. Even in the brisker temps of spring, Indian Rocks Beach was a "must" visit on one afternoon!

I came for 7 days of vacation after our Vision Trip with our Connexxion group to New Mexico & California. I'm really looking forward to being back there for awhile starting in November-- wheee! I'll visit several states, so I can share with folks and churches like you about my work, & also get some R&R.

Besides the joy of renewing friendships (and seeing the beach), other highlights will be random & simple things like shopping for vegetables at the farmer's market with Mom, eating steak and Mexican burritos, and visiting the Christian bookstore. I also hope to get back to Vancouver, where I haven't seen my friends in over 7 years.

No comments: