Saturday, April 22, 2006

All or Nothing?


The "all or nothing" side of me says either i need to 1) blog a LOT and give several updates on my journeys to catch up -- or 2) i do not write at all because I have no idea where to start. Frankly, I've been away from the web a great deal-- between time issues & the availability (lack of) of a computer. Which means I probably have not seen your blog either. I feel so behind- Ahhh! So to overcome a bit of any unhealthy procrastination, i'm just checking in to say 'hi' to any of you who have wondered where I've been. ("Hi!")

I went on a fantastic trip; first, with our students to Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and California-- then to the other coast, Florida. There I spent 6 days with family and friends. Then, a week back home in Europe-- busy with preparations for our new semester. Then, about a week away again, to a conference put on by my colleagues over Easter. Every bit of these weeks has been blessed-- but i've been busy. This photo is taken in a Mexican restaurant in Ft. Worth, my 1st night in the States. With me are Leta, a great friend, and my Aunt Becky-- both who took the time to meet at the restaurant and greet me and the gang who'd just flown over.

Below are traveling buddies & student friends Lydia and Vera with me in front of red hot chili peppers in Santa Fe! Thanks for stopping by... and i'll write more later!

1 comment:

Miss Haynie said...

I'm glad to get to read an update and am super glad that you're time traveling has been a blessing to you!

K. Haynie