Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

This is Father's Day in the US, and I wanna wish my wonderful Dad, and my marvelous brother Bruce a VERY Blessed Day! Bruce is one of my heroes... how he makes time with men to mentor them early in the morning before they head out to work; teaches in his small group; balances a busy church life as one of the key pastors with great NEW ideas... and carves out special, fun moments with his family.Here is Dad teaching a group of college students while in Sevilla visiting. I could not have a better father! He is my hero, in how he sacrifices for his family, has a global vision, emphasizes the power of "ONE" and mentoring. Plus he's a fantastic communicator. He prays for us, & encourages me (his spiritual gift is exhortation; encouragement!) to be ALL that God wants for me, without limits -- he makes me feel as if I could fly!

No comments: