Sunday, February 07, 2010

games night

I learned this new game called Tantrix from my friend Silvia... she is an architecture major, & it has to do with finding how each octagon can fit with others using the same colors & lines/ curves that match-- so I guess it's no wonder that she WON!
Daniel is from Peru and we met through English Club. Sergio is from the Canary Islands, and he has gotten the chance to teach substituting for a prof, while he is getting his Masters in something related to geography & economics. I'm impressed & promised I'd attend one of his lectures!
This Friday we had a games night-- a little bit of this... a little bit of that... students are still in end- of the -semester exams so it was a chance for them to "chill" and take the stress off. Most students stayed until 1 or 2 a.m. -- it was a come & go thing.
Silvia had fun juggling!

No comments: