Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Keeping connected ...


Above are pictures from a big party we had as part of a cultural exchange week. It was October when the Braunschweig Connexxion group came -- how fun to have friends visit me in my "other home"! Including Inga, who was my roommate & an intern with us here last year.
We packed in really full days!
I thought you'd enjoy seeing some of the fun things we did (they don't correspond to the descriptions-- sorry!), such as an "Oktoberfest" party (Bavarian festival theme)...
meeting students on campus...
going out for late- night "tapas" (appetizers)....
and helping out with a worship time in a restaurant as well as a Friday Family Festival in a nearby suburb, Bormujos.

1 comment:

** said...

Hi Martha- This is Denise Hall from North Run. Pastor Tom has an Advent booklet to mail to you, but I need a real street address. Can you help me out? Thanks!