Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I am enjoying being in my new city and thankfully, the Lord is helping it start to feel natural. It's a God- thing, for sure. My pastor drives a Smart car -- he speaks widely all over Germany so I'm guessing this is fun to drive!









We attended a worship time this week of CVJM (YMCA), to bless & induct a new director, Oli. This is the YMCA hotel, which also has rooms for college students in it. I'm standing in front of this amazing mural of the globe, beside Christiane and Heiner Rust, my pastor and wife.


Here are shots of the College of Fine Arts, which is a separate art school in town, with studies in industrial design, "free" art, art history, etc. Inside that very modern looking building is a large spiral staircase.

2 comments:

D C Bryant said...

I want a Smart car...See if he will trade with me...haha!

Watchman said...

martha

found your blog today. thought i would post a hello.

watchman